This sample tool demonstrates how an administrator can review and modify how personal identifying information (PII) is stored or processed by Cisco Meraki. The tool uses Meraki API endpoints and is based on a broader VueJS Progressive Web App. Any changes will be applied to the target dataset.
More info: GDPR – Data Privacy and Protection
- Search for personal identifying information
- Select an item to modify
- Stress the severity of these changes
- Delete or Restrict processing
Inherited Features from PWA App
- Sandbox API key by default, User configurable, stored in device/browser storage
- Organization and Network selection for global state
- Notifications and error handling
- Gated Pages (“admin mode”)
- Meraki API Service
API Endpoints Utilized for this tool
created by: Cory Guynn
A Vue.js Progressive Web App Demo
This is a custom JS node module written to simply the NodeJS and front-end app development.
Comments Feedback? Let us know in our community.